English Premier League has started and this means that you will…
- You will live an intense roller coaster of emotions for the next 9 months.
- You’ll have lots of heart attacks.
- You will suffer.
- You will cry,either from happiness or from sadness.
- You will have good days but you’ll also have bad days.
- You’ll yell at your TV and you will curse sometimes.
- You’ll be mad because your team didn’t play a good game.
- You’ll be proud because your team had a great game.
- You’ll be mad at the referee most of the time.
- You’ll be happy.
- You’ll be sad.
- You’ll feel stressed.
- You’ll feel frustrated.
- You’ll feel proud of your team, of your players because they’ll give everything on the pitch.
- You will sing your club’s anthem.
- Your mood will change depending of your team’s score.
- You will excited because of the important games.
The next 9 months you will live all of these and sometimes you’ll think you can’t take it anymore. But you’ll stick with your team, because you’ll always support your players, no matter what. You’ll always love them,no matter what.
New season, same feelings.